Phytotherapy Diploma- Heart of Herbs Herbal School
What is the Phytotherapy Diploma Program?
The Phytotherapy Diploma studies the use of plants in different healing modalities. It is the use of plants for health and wellbeing, physically and emotionally.
Phytotherapy uses all types of plant medicine for healing and you will learn it all at an advanced level. Our students will leave the program with not only a Heart of Herbs Herbal School Phytotherapy Diploma, but as a Certified Master Herbalist, Master Clinical Aromatherapist, Flower Essence Practitioner, Certified Ayurvedic Herbalist and Advanced Business and Prosperity Education. Download the Program Catalog.
We want you to know only have the education, but the skills to succeed.
How long does the program take?
The program will take most people 3 years, but you will have access for 5 years to complete the program.
How much does the program cost?
The cost of the program is $5567.00
We do have payment plans available. We can break the program cost into three payments each due 60 days apart, or you can use the PayPal Credit option at the bottom of this page. If you want the three payment option please email me and I will invoice you for the payment options.
What do I get when I enroll?
You will receive the printed course manuals Master Herbalist, Master Clinical Aromatherapy and 12 additional supplemental course books. Online, phone and student only group support. We work with each student one on one.
This program offers a comprehensive education program, covering the following subjects.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Body
- Chemistry of Life
- Cell Structure
- Cellular Metabolism and Reproduction: Mitosis and Meiosis
- Integumentary System
- Skeletal System
- Articular System
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Cardiovascular System
- Lymphatic System
- Nutrition and the Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Urinary System
- Reproductive System
- Pregnancy, Growth and Development
- Botany, an Introduction
- Botany Resources
- Plant Identification
- Plant Families
- Plant Kingdom Diversity
- Botanical Glossary
- Is the scientific study of interactions between human cultures and plants/plant environment interrelationships. This includes a wide range of topics taken from an even wider range of disciplines. This course examines many different levels and types of interactions between people and plants.
- Principles of Microbiology
- Chemical Principles
- Learn the aspects of plant chemistry.
- Develop an understanding of pharmacognosy and phytochemistry. This is to include the basic principles of phytochemistry that are applicable to herbal medicinal applications and product manufacturing.
- Work in a way to offers students a well rounded understanding of the subject.
CPR and First Aid
- Locally Obtained Certification- You can do this in your own community.
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomical Terminology
- Medical Terms
- Symbols and Charting
This program offers the student a variety of resources and guidance in:
- Using and exploring herbs
- Herbal Medicine
- Practicing as an Herbalist
- Living as one with the plants
- Encountering your Archetype
- Utilizing the Power of Your Bodily Changes
- Using Creative Expression in Healing with Herbs
- Learn about Shamanistic Practices
- Walking the Medicine Trail
- Sacred Family Care and Mothering
Herbal Body Systems
- Learn how to use phytotherapy for the body systems.
Advanced Materia Medicas
- Use Advanced Material Medicas and Research
- Explore research methods
- Collect Material Medicas
Herbal Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy
- Herbal Formulations
- Production and so much more….
- Learn to formulate general remedies
- Formulate for specific cases
- Methods of Application
- Aspects of Nutrition
- Optimal Nutrition
- Client Centered Nutrition
Heart of Herbs Herbal School Master Clinical Aromatherapy Certification Program Access.
Heart of Herbs Herbal School Flower Essence Certification Program Access.
Access to an exclusive Heart of Herbs Herbal School Ayurveda Certification Program.
- Instructor approved research project.
- Interviewing Techniques
- Client Communication
- Record Keeping
- Informed Consent
- Business and Prosperity Course Enrollment
- Website Design
- Business Skills and Development
- Social Media and your company.
Ethics In Health Practice
- Introduction to Health Ethics
- Health Ethics in Practice
- Ethical Practices for Practitioners
Patient Care Clinic Practicum
Students should expect the program to take about 3 years to complete. The United States offers no formal recognition for Phytotherapy in the US, and you will be in independent alternative health practitioner and clinician. This program is non-refundable and an intensive program of study. We do not offer refunds because student is sent hundreds of dollars in course materials upon enrollment. Please be sure and ask any questions you have.
Instant access to materials
No Shipping Costs
All of your educational materials are online and you can work wherever you have internet
Interactive classroom and student connections online