Students often ask, “What can I do with my Certification in Aromatherapy?
What kind of Aromatherapist jobs exists?
Lots of Aromatherapist Jobs exist. Although, remember that just having a certification or experience doesn’t mean you automatically get the job. Like any other job, the employer hires you. We can write educational referrals, and sometimes personal recommendations, but you are still getting hired based on your skills and experience. Make sure you have a concise and up to date resume.
What are some of the career opportunities one can embark upon after receiving an education in Aromatherapy?
Depending on your other skills, like being a physician, nurse, midwife, therapist, etc., it can be combined with your other job, or you can work as an aromatherapist solely.
Opportunities can include:
- Aroma-therapeutic counseling or therapy.
- Participating in a Holistic Health Clinical Practice or incorporating it into your medical or health practice.
- Establishing an Aromatherapy consulting business.
- Corporate Aromatherapist.
- Essential oil purchaser.
- Essential oil wholesaler.
- Formulating and blending for an essential oil company.
- Running your own essential oil company.
- Selling your own essential oil products.
- Retailing essential oils.
- Becoming an author.
- Writing articles for blogs, newspapers, health magazines, professional papers.
- Taking better care of your own and loved ones’ well-being.
- Aromatherapy products business, like cosmetics, toiletries, medicinal products, candles, etc.
- Aromatherapy retailer.
- Aromatherapy buyer for an essential oil company.
- Essential oil quality control.
- Essential oil commodities purchaser.
Want to become a Herbalist or Aromatherapist? Visit www.heartofherbs.com
Articles written by students are the opinions, research, and voice of the student and not Heart of Herbs Herbal School. We encourage our students to explore and grow in their profession. We do this for the reason that herbalists need to find their voices.
Disclaimer: For educational use only. The FDA has not evaluated these statements. Students articles reflect the views of the student and not necessarily Heart of Herbs Herbal School. Educational programs are available at www.heartofherbs.com, and you can find all of Demetria Clark’s books at Amazon.
The information offered on Heart of Herb Herbal School websites, articles, and blogs is for educational purposes only. Heart of Herb Herbal School makes neither medical claim, psychological claim, nor intends to diagnose or treat medical conditions. Links to external sites are for informational purposes only. Heart of Herbs Herbal School neither endorses them nor is in any way responsible for their content; we are currently not part of any affiliate programs. Readers must do their research concerning the safety and usage of any herbs or supplements; as a result, this is your responsibility as a consumer.