Hi all! I am getting ready to offer in a month a special aromatherapy certification class for birth workers.
Students will be able to comprehend and understand the proper use of essential oils and safety for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
Students will be able to evaluate and analyze the use of essential oils to assist with issues and discomforts that can occur in pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
By the end of this program, you will be able to assess and safely use essential oils to support the needs of women in pregnancy.
The syllabus will look something like this:
- Lesson 1- Introduction to Aromatherapy and Essential Oils for the Birth Professional
- Lesson 2- What is aromatherapy
- Lesson 3- What are essential oils
- Lesson 4- Essential oils for pregnancy
- Lesson 5- Essential oils for birth and labor
- Lesson 6- Essential oils for postpartum
- Lesson 7- Ethics in essential oils use and birth work
- Lesson 8- Where to buy, how to buy essential oils
- Lesson 9- Further aromatherapy education
- Lesson 10 Final examination for certification
If you are interested in being involved in a special discounted enrollment option and announcement list please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This class qualifies for BAI Cues and Heart of Hearts Herbal School Ceus, and we will be looking at attaining massage and midwifery ceus also.