After the journey of birth mother’s often need additional nutritional, emotional and physical support.
YOU ROCK! Mamma Tea and Infusion
- 2 parts chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita)
- 2 parts hibiscus flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa)
- 1 part rose petal (Rosa spp.)
- 1/8 part lavender flower (Lavendula officinalis)
- 1/4 part rose hips (Rosa canina)
- 3 parts lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis)
Make this by the gallon. It is rich in nervines, vitamins and minerals. Mom, family and care providers can drink this throughout the day, hot or cold. This article was also published on our sister site at Birth Arts International
Your health is your choice. We are not responsible for what you do with this information, it is for educational purposes only. Do research, learn and take control of your health.
Disclaimer: For educational use only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.