Being an Herbalist is the Best!
The following are reasons why I think becoming an herbalist is a fantastic job and why I love being a Clinical Herbalist. Being an herbalist is the best!
- A career in and from NATURE! You get to work with, in, or focus on nature.
- Being an herbalist means you can work independently, in a practice setting, group clinic, or as a consultant; many of our students do this.
- You can work in various industries or own a variety of businesses, some of our students.
What some of our students:
Own and operate herbal growing farms and greenhouses. Work as tea blenders or tincture formulators for major herbal companies. Work in health care as nurses, midwives, or physicians.
Run or work at herbal-based spas and skincare salons.
Work in alternative health clinics and retreat centers. Additionally, the best facilities offer whole-person care, which herbalists offer clients.
They are chefs, bakers, and food artisans. Furthermore, they are brewers, distillers, and beverage industry visionaries.
Run herbal workshops locally.
Write herbal blogs, articles, and research papers.
- Knowing that your work respects nature and conservation. Believe in saving the planet and making people’s lives better. You get to work in a manner that listens to your heart.
- You know your work will empower clients to make healthy and herbal choices that work for them.
- Being an herbalist is a fulfilling job that is in demand all over the world. Our students are mothers, fathers, teachers, midwives, doulas, aromatherapists, truck drivers, missionaries, doctors, nurses, waitresses, chefs, and computer scientists; our students are just like you. Being an herbalist doesn’t have to be “crunchy” or “granola”; many herbalists exist from all walks of life. Without a doubt, herbalism is a career for everyone!
- Herbalists get to learn about different cultures and their practices.
- Herbalists can cater their practice to the specific needs of their community and the clients they serve.
- As an herbalist, you get to help people! It helps people work it through, find options, offer them choices, and allow people to explore their needs.
- Being an herbalist allows me to make my own schedule, set my clinical rates, and work in a manner that supports my family’s needs.
- Herbalism is sharing, it means putting my over 25 years of education to work for my students, clients, and educational materials. Clearly, I love my job!
When you embark on a herbal education path, you take a huge step and should be proud of yourself.
If you want to work as an herbalist, learn about herbalism to support your family’s needs, or see what herbs check out the options we have available to you. Some people say course costs, although they are considered the most reasonable, are hard to swing. But look at it this way the cost of education is the cost of a visit to the doctor without insurance, the cost of treating a few colds and flu. This information and education last a lifetime, and this passion lasts a lifetime. Learning about herbs is a fantastic journey, teaches self-sustainability, and is a great way to save money over time. Learn more at www.heartofherbs.com
Now is your time! Online, mentored education, with support and a great student group.
I can’t believe I have completed this course! This is the best experience in online schooling I have had in my adult life. Demetria Clark and her staff are always there to provide extra assistance when you need it. The hard copy books and e-learning does a wonderful job of keeping up with the times. The ability to talk to other students on social media is great.
The information presented on the Heart of Herbs Herbal School/Demetria Clark websites is for educational purposes only. Heart of Herbs Herbal School/Demetria Clark Education LLC makes neither medical claims nor intends to diagnose or treat medical conditions. Links to external sites are for informational purposes only. Heart of Herbs Herbal School/Demetria Clark neither endorses them nor is in any way responsible for their content. Readers must do their own research regarding the safety and usage of any herbs, recipes, or supplements.