Herbal Tea for Immune Support Recipe
One of the most popular herbal recipes, known for its wide range of health benefits and soothing qualities, is “Herbal Tea for Immune Support.”
This recipe combines several herbs to create a comforting and immune-boosting herbal tea.
Here’s a simple formula:
- 1 teaspoon dried echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) or echinacea tea bag; you can use root or flower.
- 1 teaspoon dried elderberries (Sambucus nigra).
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger root (Zingiber officinale)
- 1 teaspoon dried peppermint leaf (Mentha piperita)
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional for sweetness)
- 1 slice of lemon (optional for flavor)
- Boil a cup of water (about 8 ounces).
- Place the dried herbs or herbal tea bags in a teapot or cup.
- Pour the boiling water over the herbs.
- Cover and steep for about 5-10 minutes. Adjust the steeping time based on your preference for the strength of the tea.
- Add a teaspoon of honey for sweetness and a slice of lemon for extra flavor.
- Stir well, strain (if using loose herbs), and enjoy your immune-boosting herbal tea.
This herbal tea recipe is popular because it combines the immune-boosting properties of echinacea and elderberry with the soothing qualities of ginger and peppermint. The honey adds sweetness, and the lemon can provide a refreshing twist. It’s commonly used during the cold and flu season or whenever you need a comforting and healthful beverage.
Remember that while herbal teas can offer many benefits, consult with a healthcare professional or herbalist before incorporating new herbs into your routine, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are pregnant.
Come Join Us!
At Heart of Herbs Herbal School, we support you on your herbal journey. We update resources, respond to emails, and schedule phone calls with students when needed. Feel supported while you pursue your herbal studies from the comfort of your own home.
We believe in support, mentorship and connection.
Our programs are self-paced, and you can start as soon as you sign up!
The information presented on the Heart of Herbs Herbal School/Demetria Clark websites is for educational purposes only. Heart of Herbs Herbal School/Demetria Clark Education LLC makes neither medical claims nor intends to diagnose or treat medical conditions. Links to external sites are for informational purposes only. Heart of Herbs Herbal School/Demetria Clark neither endorses them nor is in any way responsible for their content. Readers must do their own research regarding the safety and usage of any herbs, recipes, or supplements.