What can I do with my herbal education?
Some of the jobs our students have taken after finishing.
- Herbal toiletries – soaps, oils, bath salts, shampoos
- Clinical Herbalist/ Practicing Herbalist
- Run an Apothecary
- Lead Botanical Adventures
- Cook for Herbal Associations
- Botanical Medicine Maker
- Own an Herb Farm
- Facilitate herbal trips, adventures, getaways
- Salesperson in herbal operation
- Health and Beauty at a health food store or food cooperative
- Run an Herbal Business
- Work in ways to assist herbalists with technological issues, websites, etc..
- Wildflower grower
These are just a few avenues you can venture down but with a little imagination, I am sure you can come up with dozens more. Many of my students incorporate their practice into their present life, Baker, Innkeepers, Coffee House Owner, Farmers, etc. Continue reading the FAQs section to learn more about what we offer students.