Students often ask, “What can I do with my Certification in Aromatherapy?
What kind of Aromatherapist jobs exists?
Lots of Aromatherapy Jobs exist. Although, please remember that just having a certification or experience doesn’t mean you automatically get the job. Like any other job, the employer hires you. We can write educational referrals, and sometimes personal recommendations, but you are still getting hired based on your skills and experience. Make sure you have a concise and up to date resume.
What are some of the career opportunities one can embark upon after receiving an education in Aromatherapy?
Depending on your other skills, like being a physician, nurse, midwife, therapist, etc., it can be combined with your other job, or you can work as an aromatherapist solely.
Opportunities can include:
- Aroma-therapeutic counseling or therapy.
- Participating in a Holistic Health Clinical Practice or incorporating it into your medical or health practice.
- Establishing an Aromatherapy consulting business.
- Corporate Aromatherapist.
- Essential oil purchaser.
- Essential oil wholesaler.
- Formulating and blending for an essential oil company.
- Running your own essential oil company.
- Selling your own essential oil products.
- Retailing essential oils.
- Becoming an author.
- Writing articles for blogs, newspapers, health magazines, professional papers.
- Taking better care of your own and loved ones’ well-being.
- Aromatherapy products business, like cosmetics, toiletries, medicinal products, candles, etc.
- Aromatherapy retailer.
- Aromatherapy buyer for an essential oil company.
- Essential oil quality control.
- Essential oil commodities purchaser.
The information presented on the Heart of Herbs Herbal School/Demetria Clark websites is for educational purposes only. Heart of Herbs Herbal School/Demetria Clark Education LLC makes neither medical claims nor intends to diagnose or treat medical conditions. Links to external sites are for informational purposes only. Heart of Herbs Herbal School/Demetria Clark neither endorses them nor is in any way responsible for their content. Readers must do their own research regarding the safety and usage of any herbs, recipes, or supplements.
Come Join Us!
At Heart of Herbs Herbal School, we support you on your herbal journey. We update resources, respond to emails, and schedule phone calls with students when needed. Feel supported while you pursue your herbal studies from the comfort of your own home.
We believe in support, mentorship and connection.
Our programs are self-paced, and you can start as soon as you sign up!